cloud suck my dick, and yeah dc mine wouldnt let me on, went 2 hours on live chat with gm rayner, finally got to the point where i have to redl, couldnt thoguh bc move. GOOD LUCK MAN UP, I PLAN TO BE IN TS FOR EVENT~ NEED INFO!!!
Your messageve a7x muscle. Cloud congrats for fuckin finally changing your shitty site to look better <3 ^^ And guys im mid move, wont have much time in tera for a bit, prob just chivalry on my laptop once i dl. skype: justchrissy93 add me! <3
This is Man Up, in the past we were a guild built on tremendous power and player skill. For over half a year, we crushed any competition that stood in our way. As head of this organization I will return us to our former greatness by any means necessary.
The main focus of this guild has been and will always be total domination over PvP in all aspects, no matter what it takes.
Our main operation hours are between 5-8 PM PST, we will take on multiple guilds during the 2nd nexuses at 6 and 7 PM PST. Be ready 30 minutes before the nexus starts for briefing and preparation purposes.
Let's start by getting some shit straight; If you joined this guild for the PvE, feel free to /gquit. That is not what this guild is about.
1. In the absence of the Guild Leader, the next in command has full authority over any guild activity. Failure to IMMEDIATELY follow orders will prompt removal from the guild. Man Up is not a place for the slow, it is a place for the fast and aggressive.
2. During anything guild related, VoIP is REQUIRED. If we use a VoIP you do not currently have, go download it. There are no excuses. Be actively listening and following commands.
3. There is a zero tolerance rule for personal drama and stupid bullshit. It will stay out of guild chat and VoIP. If you have a problem you can become worse than the person trying to instigate it. This is the internet and a game not a daycare center or a soap opera. Get the fuck over it.
4. Our tag will instill an aura of fear into any opponent. As a member of the organization called Man Up, you will act as the mechanic responsible for maintaining this aura. Trolling, Shit talking, and embarrassing our foes is something we do best. Do not however, shit talk or embarrass our guild in any way shape or form.
5. When I allow you to put on the tag, you represent me. Man the fuck up to any situation regardless of what it is. I recruited you because I had a slight idea you might have what it takes. This is not the place for softhearted pussies, if you are emotional I suggest you leave now.
6. When we lose, we lose as a guild. Everyone loses and now is the time to get over it. In the face of defeat do not bitch, shut the fuck up, calm down, analyze the situation and think about what we need to do better. We need people willing to play and improve, not hide behind pathetic excuses.
7. In a loss, blame yourself before others. Self-analyzing and constructive criticism is extremely important to self improvement. Calm down, and think about what you need to do better. Man Up needs people willing to play and get better, not hide behind pathetic excuses.
8. PvE is secondary, a stepping stone towards our primary objective. Anything that happens in PvE should not be detrimental to the guild. Items will be distributed based on the biggest upgrade, you are not entitled to it. Lost loot will drop again so don't cry over pixels, it's really fucking pathetic.
9. In a serious event or tournament we will put out our very best players both in class composition and skill. Put your girlfriend and ego on the sideline, play with them after we are done.
10. Man Up is lead by the strongest and most capable member. The guild was here before you, it will be here after you. In this organization no one is immune to punishment, not even the current leader. A Trial can progress through the ranks infinitely, even up to the Guild Leader position itself. Prove your worth.
11. This guild is your online family. You protect them under any circumstances and shelter them from harm. Learn to respect and fight with your comrades even if its past a block. Yes, Tadd.Tadd.Tadd can be blocked and muted I promise you.
12. At the end of the day this is a team game, superstars do not exist. If you are lacking, then as a guild, will help you help yourself improve in both skill and gear if needed. However a fine line stands between salvageable player and full retard. Avoid being full retard.
13. Inactives, non-participants, and general deadbeats, will be removed from the guild after 2 weeks. GvG and OWPvP is a huge part of Man Up's reputation. You will be required to attend at least a few every week. True veterans who have already put in ample time and effort may ask for a pass card from time to time.
14. Upon desertion you will be stripped of your guild rank. In the rare case of a reinvite, you will not be granted you your former rank back. Ranks will have to be earned from the ground up.
15. A donation of 1,000 gold a week is required in order to access the guild funds. The amount you can loan is multiplied by 3 times what you have given. Do not come crying for loans if you are not willing to support the guild.
16. Having infamy in a GvG is detrimental to the battle, if the fight becomes serious enough you will be required to leave or farm it off.
17. When shit gets real, be prepared to stop whatever the fuck you are doing and come assist your guild. The reputation of Man Up is constantly on the line and PvP calls are made frequently throughout the day.
18. When the fight starts and an incoming is called, immediately clear the VoIP with useless bullshit. Allow leaders to make the calls necessary to achieve victory in the encounter. Do not create pointless confusion and counter call, trust me when I say we are professionals.
These rules are subject to change, you will be required to keep yourself updated with this declaration. You will be informed of any and all changes.